I have simple pricing philosophy:
No gimmicks: If the image is worth your time to download, it is yours to print or share. It does me no good to hold your memories hostage for an exorbitant fee, watermark them, or anything else that impairs your usage.
Pay for what you want: Other photographers charge more because they are up-charging on unnecessary edits. You are paying first for capturing memories. Everything else is secondary, and you should not have to pay for it unless you want it.
Simple prices: I charge simple flat rates for all my services, with the bottom line up front. However, if you need a bespoke package, just let me know.
○ Starts at $100 per hour with a two hour minimum.
○ Price scales by requirements of the shoot.
○ Flexible time package available upon request.
○ Starts at $125 per session.
○ Price scales by number of people, locations, and time.
○ Studio rates are charged at market rate for rental.
All other, including commercial
○ Contact me for a quote tailored to your needs and budget.
○ The client is responsible for obtaining (including paying for) any permits and permissions necessary for the shoot. Many places around DC require permits. Please check with the National Park Service when thinking about your session.
○ The location of your shoot may require a transportation fee.
○ Fee only includes session and access to the downloadable imagery.
○ In the unlikely circumstance that there are other direct costs associated with your shoot, such as: transportation, lodging for out-of-town events, the rental of speciality equipment, and extra labor, you will be notified accordingly and charged at cost.
○ By booking with me, you are explicitly agreeing that 1) I retain the rights to utilize the imagery from the session for my own promotional and other photographic purposes, 2) I am under no obligation to retain digital copies of imagery once I have provided you two weeks to download it, and 3) the arrangement is fee-for-service and not subject to refunds.
○ No-shows are subject to the original sitting fee. Late arrivals will consume your shoot time. Shoots may be extended to fully planned length at the same hourly rate if schedules permit.